Search Unity

Games WIP Mobile Bycicle Racing game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Alvarden, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Alvarden

Alvarden

Hey everyone, i hope you are doing well. I wanna know you opinion about what we have so far in our game, mostly about gameplay and the UI so far. It's a Racing Game for mobile called Bambutics.
    The mechanics are there, but we don't have an Art Style defined yet, but our intention is that it should be bambu themed (i accept suggestions). Also, our courses are for prototype for now, which is why they look simplistic and with little to no obstacles. They are only for reference to work on the real courses. Most icons, as well as some animations and models are just Placeholders for now. We are still working for the final icons, but we only have a few for now.
    Btw, the game runs at 60 fps completely. The recorder messed up the fps counter.
    Any feedback or suggestion about the game will be welcome. And if something is not clear about the game, just ask me.
    A few key points just in case:
    1. For now, it's Time Trial per Track, but we are planning to add a time limit instead to complete the track.
    2. We are minimizing the usage of physics both to improve performance and because it's a game for all ages, we don't need complex physics, just something that feels a little more arcade, simpler.
    3. The purpose of the collectables you see in the video is to accumulate points to unlock more bicycles that are better that the other.