Search Unity

[WIP] MD - MicroDoctor 1

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by triLight, Oct 23, 2015.

1. triLight

triLight

MICRO DOCTOR
    NAV.fw.png

"Micro Doctor is a shoot 'em up based on a nano-bot created to cure fatal diseases unable to be cured through other means. My creation was called Micro Doctor because he wasn't exactly 'nano' sized and he's a doctor. Another reason is because he prefers to be called MD which eludes to Doctor of Medcine, or in Latin: Medicinae Doctor."

"Well enough of my rambling of MD. Well about the game. This is his maiden voyage. We have to guide him and control him and maybe if he's a success he could venture into other diseases and go into cure any other medical problems. Some people don't like it but it's our only choice."

"You must beat infected cells and pathogens (red and green cells). The green bar in energy and the red bar is your health. Your energy recharges over time so it's not very consistent. So don't get trigger happy. Your health however can't be recharged like you're energy, so don't damage you're self carelessly. You have to restore your energy at certain points."

"I however will guide you whenever I can. That's what those rotating question marks are for. Oh since you're supposed to be saving person in mind...not everything you see should be shot at. So avoid hitting white blood cells and critical areas."

MicroDoctor 00.fw.png
    MicroDoctor 01.fw.png
    MicroDoctor 02.fw.png
    MicroDoctor 03.fw.png

"The game itself is very early in development and we plan to have both keyboard and controller support. So any feedback would be greatly appreciated."

RavenOfCode likes this.
  2. RavenOfCode

RavenOfCode

Cool concept, I like to see how this goes forward. :)

Danbolp likes this.
  3. triLight

triLight

Thanks for the kind words. We'll try and update this post as often as possible!

RavenOfCode likes this.
  4. triLight

triLight

Doctor Update.png
    *GAME UPDATES*
    - Recharge Zones
    Recharge zones are being added, where you enter these zones to recharge your health. We working on how to play these throughout areas inside the body in a manner where the enemy cannot get to you. Further development and research of these zones are needed. The design is subject to change.

MD-recharge01.fw.png

MD-recharge02.fw.png
    - Data Stores
    Data sources may be added to the game where you can collect these files and gain art and access to other files. These have not been yet implemented as it is a low priority.

- Controller Support
    Limited controller support is in place. Shooting and Moving is possible but not aiming and will require additional coding.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    RavenOfCode likes this.