Search Unity

Assets [WIP] Lowpoly Car Packs

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Chris3Design, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Chris3Design

Chris3Design

Hello!

I would like to show you lowpoly car models I am making to put onto the asset store.
    Each pack would consist of 5 car models, each pack with a theme! All cars are based on real life models.
    Right now I am working on a 'American Muscle' pack, but I got plans to also do European cars etc..
    The polycount per car is around 3500 triangles so far, and I am aiming to keep it that way.

Lowpoly Carpack : American Muscle #1

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/133638

FF

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  2. Wandersoul

Wandersoul

Interesting. Is this the first of the packs? Would love one for police/emergency vehicles

Chris3Design likes this.
  3. Chris3Design

Chris3Design

This would be the first pack I am working on, yes :)
    A emergency pack did not cross my mind yet,but I will add it to the list, thanks!

4. Chris3Design

Chris3Design

Little update on the first pack, finished the 4th car, and working on the final one for the first car pack!
    I just found out I need to add small things like antennas and whipers as wel.. that will be the final stage!

FF

Mister-D likes this.
  5. Chris3Design

Chris3Design

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    Mister-D likes this.
  6. Chris3Design

Chris3Design

If anybody is interested, I have started on a new pack. With 80´s hatchbacks! One more car is planned till I start mapping and texturing :)