Search Unity

[WIP] Lootless Dungeon

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Victor Fabiano, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Victor Fabiano

Victor Fabiano

_____________________________WIP______________________________
    ~ Lootless Dungeon ~​

Genre: 2D Platformer
    Platforms (heh): Android and PC (probably)
    Members: Victor, Victor's self, and himself's self.

The peaceful kingdom of Kililla was the better place to live in earth... until Aserrabard - The black mage, steal the 5(?) Stones Of Peace from the sanctuary. With the power of the stones, he unleashed evil creatures to make people prisoners in the darkest and most scary dungeons. Now, it is up to you, will you let all this happen or you will join our force to KICK THIS DOUCHE'S A*& AND TAKE OUR PEACE BACK?! I know you will! We count on you!, You're our last hope!

______________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Narrator(nothing original huh?) and the guy behind this game is really excited ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and told me to tell you that this game will probably be available on Android and PC! (He also wants to publish to another platforms in the future, but... in the future).

Well, I'm pretty sure you can have a clue what engine he's using... now for the tools:
    • Graphics Gale
    • Gimp
    • Sublime Text 2 (Nothing against MonoDevelop, some people find MonoDevelop an IDE...)
    • Famitracker (probably this for music)
    • BFXR for sound effects
    • Brains (of his head)
    Thus, this is an in development game, lots of stuff will change and some of them maybe not even be included in the final product.

OK peeps, for now just stay tuned to this post! Do not even blink! If you want you can also check out Lootless Dungeon's Facebook page for updates! :) -> https://www.facebook.com/lootlessdungeon/

That's all folks, see you in the Lootless Dungeons! (it's sarcasm if you still don't get it ;] )

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  2. Victor Fabiano

Victor Fabiano

3. SwaggyMcChicken

SwaggyMcChicken

This looks really cool! I'll keep an eye on this!

Victor Fabiano likes this.
  4. Victor Fabiano

Victor Fabiano

Thanks for the support :D

SwaggyMcChicken likes this.
  5. Victor Fabiano

Victor Fabiano

The gif quality was pretty low, so I decided to post this.

upload_2015-12-7_12-57-27.png

SwaggyMcChicken likes this.
  6. Victor Fabiano

Victor Fabiano

Thanks calmcarrots, I'm doing it all myself.
    I've already sent you a message. :D