Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games [WIP][iOS][Android] Working Machines - Simulator

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by guidoponzini, May 7, 2017.

1. guidoponzini

guidoponzini

Hi Everybody,

here a really early first test for my project "Working Machines", featuring challenges based on simulation on several working machines. Here you can find my first test for Dumper into mining site; it will be just one of the machines featured, as I plan to add tele handlers, forklifts, elevators, mid-excavator, dumper, boom-mower and many other working machines. Everything will be in sections of challenges in several environments for each machine.

Here in the video you can see a dumper (the model is not final, is a pre-made one, I will reworked it from the ground for the final release) inside a mining-site that I modeled after Super Pit in Australia, with 2.5km x 2.5km area freely explorable.

More wip videos will coming soon, as the challenges for the other machines will be quite "unconventional", inspired by my experience in various exibithion where I made interactive software (as BAUMA, IFAP, Con-Expo, EIMA).

Feedbacks are really important! :)

PLEASE NOTE: Lags and unstable FPS in the video are due to the screen-capture made with QuickTime. The app runs perfectly smooth on iPad Air 2. Runs ok on iPhone 5 with the effects on, with effects switched off runs perfectly smooth.