Search Unity

Games [WIP] Energy Balls (working title)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by DeXoteric, May 24, 2018.

1. DeXoteric

DeXoteric

Hi!

First time posting here. I wasn't sure if I should post it in the Small Works thread or start a new thread. Prototype of my game is currently small and it's very simple but I want to finish it, I want to make it look good and I want to make it as fun as possible. So I'm posting it in a new thread hoping for feedback and advice on how to do things if I get stuck at some point.

Game initialy was suppose to be for mobile devices but I wanted more room to play with and to make all kinds of diffrent levels with diffrent obstacles and other features. So for now it's a WebGL game.

Gameplay is very simple. You can only interact with white ball. Aim by holding and draging left mouse button and release it launch the ball. That's it.:)

Link to the game: https://dexoteric.itch.io/energy-balls

Currently in the game:
    • Basic interface
    • 2 levels
    • Balls!
    • Quit button! Completly useless. :D
    Things I want to add/change in near future:
    • high score saving and a proper level selection screen (with high score displayed, unlocking levels etc)
    • custom behavior for each ball color - Right now red ball has a countdown, each collision reduces that number, at 0 a small explosion is triggered (no visuals yet). Purple ball adds a score multiplier. Orange ball bounces a bit more than other balls (currently hard to notice)
    • scoring system needs a complete rework, I want to add score over time based on ball speed per each ball. I have no idea how to do that yet. :)
    • few more levels with diffrent features (moving objects and/or some area effectors)
    • in game tutorial explaining important game features

RavenOfCode likes this.