Search Unity

[WIP] Crystal Defense, an awesome Tower Defense game for mobile.

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Ogdy, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Ogdy

Ogdy

Hello people !

Today I want to share with you the game I started making almost a year ago.
    It's a tower defense game for mobile which is, in my opinion, the most advanced game of the genre available today. It features a lot of towers, masteries, maps, etc... for infinite possibilities !

I've started this game on February 2015 with no knowledge in Unity and game development.
    The game is clearly inspired from Warcraft 3 Tower Defenses (I am a big fan of these custom maps and the first idea was to make a War3 like tower defense on mobile and with even more cool features).
    I've learnt over the months how to model, animate, handpaint textures, code, record sounds, etc... In the end, I made almost everything alone.

I won't make crowdfunding or such, I am just having fun doing this and I'm not asking for money.
    Today, I just want to share with you the game in its Alpha test status. Its a great opportunity for me to get feedback, fresh ideas on bug reports on the current status of the game.

>>> To test the game, follow this link : http://ogxd.net/alpha-test-crystal-defense/
    > It is be completely free and has no ads.
    > You need a Gmail account and a not too old android device.

Any feedback is welcome !
    Thanks a lot :)

Some screenshots :

theANMATOR2b, Venryx and GarBenjamin like this.