Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

{WIP} Color Match

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by tossen, Aug 22, 2016.

1. tossen

tossen

hello, everyone
    our company is making a new and fun game and we like to get some feedback from you guys, so please try the game and replay what you think, what is missing and what you want in the game in the future.:)

its a match three game you have to swap your finger to cut the same color lines.

so here is the link to the game its just a small demo but some of the game mechanics are there, so I hope you like it.:)
    thanks

https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/fea071478351401d81cdf785f1a521f3

and dont forget to post your high score because I want to see if there is anyone can get more than my high score (115);)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. SurvivalDS27

SurvivalDS27

I think this is an awesome opportunity for the Unity Community to learn from these games, the simplicity but also the potential that these games and similar ones can bring to the table, and this can make us, the game developers more strategic at designing games to fit a particular age groups for popularity and feedback sakes. But the best one of the best advice I can give about this topic, is if a game fits into all age groups, and is addictive then that a jackpot! And I think these games by Tossen's company fit into these criteria's.

3. tossen

tossen

4. FuzzyQuills

FuzzyQuills

Just chiming in to say that I'm one of the programmers for this project. :)
    For those who have seen this and tested it, you probably noticed that swiping some tiles is somewhat difficult... This is actually because the swiping needs work. (It sometimes misses the first object, I'm fixing it up today)