Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Assets [WIP] Brainify AI Framework - Looking for feedback

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Devheim, Dec 8, 2018.

?

Would you consider purchasing Brainify ?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Devheim

Devheim

BrainifyWikiHeader2.png

Hi !

I started working a while ago on an implementation of Behavior Trees based those of Unreal Engine and it slowly turned out into a personal AI Framework with pretty decent visual editors.
    I really enjoy working on it and I'm currently thinking of cleaning it up and making it available in the asset store.

The reason why I'm here is to get some early feedback from the community, see if people are interested enough to purchase such a framework or if it needs something more for that. I am aware that there already are similar assets in the store and my goal is not to release some ground breaking stuff. I just want to keep working on something that I enjoy and that people would like to work with. I'm giving a lot of thoughts to the UI/UX and simplicity of extensibility for anyone with a little bit of development experience (ex: Behavior Tree Tasks).

Let me know if you would like to purchase such an asset and otherwise what you would like to see first before doing so. Of course, any other constructive feedback is more than appreciated !

Below some recent WIP screenshots & gifs.

(Behavior Tree Editor)
    BTEditor.PNG

(Blackboard Inspector)
    Blackboard.gif

(Behavior Tree Editor features)
    BTEditorFeatures.gif

(AI Agent Component)
    AIAgent.gif

Mark_01 likes this.