Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[WIP]Aurora-The Tomb RPG-Fantasy Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Shadochi, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Shadochi

Shadochi

Above you can see a screenshot of the "mostly" done Main Menu scene of my latest Unity project- Aurora:The Tomb, I still need to work on the World Design in it a bit but the Interface layout is done

Anyways,
    I originally started Aurora:TT in mid August(this year of course) and worked on it till mid September when school work started piling up and I had to put Aurora on hold.Near the end of October I finally found some more free time to put another couple of hours into the project and make another Update.

Aurora is A RPG-Fantasy game, most of the world design stuff has been taken from the Assets Store, since I'm not good at modelling, the story is going to be linear, without sidequest you see in games like Elder Scrolls.Combat is going to be mostly melee, but I do plan on adding a couple of mage features.

My aim is to do at least 1 Update video every 2-3 months and at least 1 Developers Log every 2 weeks on my YouTube channel, where currently there are 2 Update videos and a Developers Log scheduled for next week along with a bunch of Unity tutorials

If you wish to follow the development of Aurora:The Tomb on a more regular basis I encourage you to visit my blog where I will be uploading screenshots and post every couple of days.

I need ideas of some game features.Want to suggest something I should put in the game?
    Feel free to leave a reply, I will consider every suggestion given and reply if I don't think it really fits with what I want the game to be!

Usefull Links:
    Youtube Channel -(Update Videos, Dev Logs, Unity Tutorials)
    Developers Blog -(Regular Updates on the Game)
    Update Videos Playlist -(One Video Every 2-3 Months)
    Dev Log -COMING SOON

Latest update video
    [NOV 2014]

2. Shadochi

Shadochi

I recently done a livestream working on the dialog system for the game, I plan on doing more streams in the future

3. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Pretty cool Borderlands type shading you got there.

4. Everbrave

Everbrave

Yeah. First thing that definitely caught my eye was the shading style. This looks awesome and gives your game a really nice feel. Just out of curiosity, why aren't all the objects in the first scene shaded the same?

The way you enter the tomb and into the light before the game starts is really innovative too. That was a good call. Can't wait to see more! I'll check out your blog!