Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Assets (WIP / Audio) First Release 'EPIC ELECTRO ACTION PACK'

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Wafflez_27, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Wafflez_27

Wafflez_27

Hello all!

I have been putting together a pack of electronic action tracks and I will be ready to publish them on the asset store very soon. I am looking for any advice or requests from the users in this community to help me better understand what it is you are looking for in an audio package.
    The pack is currently consists of 6 original tracks and 40 loops created from those tracks. They are in an electronic style and would suit any Action / Sci-Fi based game or project.

Please have a listen to the demo here on soundcloud and let me know what you think!

I am very interested in hearing how exactly audio packages are expected to be arranged.
    Do people prefer .wav, or .mp3, or .ogg files?
    What exactly do people expect from the loops?
    Do people want individual instrument tracks?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Please feel free to message me and I hope the community doesn't mind my questions!

Wafflez27