Search Unity

[WIP] Animated Pixel Dragon, Animated Icons, and Dragon Themed Environment

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by SkyeDragon, Jun 28, 2016.

1. SkyeDragon

SkyeDragon

Hello!

I am working on a bundle of simple animated pixel icons for sale on the Asset store and wanted to get some feedback on what's made so far as well as what others might want to see. Also, below the icons are examples of other art assets I would be happy to work on for the asset store.

Table of contents
    • Animated Icons
    • Pixel art environment assets
    • Animated Sprite Dragon assets

Animated Icons
    Here's an example of what's been made so far (Arrows and scythe icons animated, down arrow bottom left shows the icon when 'Clicked' or 'highlighted' by the player)

I am also thinking I might make connector-icons for upgrade tree's, to depict the players choices.

Pixel art environment assets
    In the future, I can also create an environment pack from all of the environment assets I've been creating for this:

Animated Sprite Dragon assets
    And an animated sprite dragon pack potentially with several different colors of dragons as well as dragon armor/jewelry that is equip-able, as well as different colored fire-breath animations:

Let me know if you would like to see these as well. :)

Disclaimer: Do not use any of the posted information here or on my Deviantart without my permission (unless purchased through Unity asset store once made available)