Search Unity

Games [WIP] [Android] Escape51: Endless Scrolling Shooter

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by N_Murray, Jun 21, 2018.

1. N_Murray

N_Murray

Hello everyone,

I've been working on this game for a few months now. It started off as a University project in GameMaker however I have a experience in Unity and new I could do a better job with it... Anyways the game is an endless side-scrolling shooter. You must navigate the levels using your laser cannon to fly and destroy any obstructions and enemies in your way.

Screenshots:
    Screenshot_20180615-164525.png Screenshot_20180620-141838.png Screenshot_20180620-141945.png Screenshot_20180620-142353.png
    Screenshot_20180620-142021.png

I currently have a Beta release on the play store and would really appreciate it if some you wonderful people could download and test the game for me :)

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.NotMyGames.Escape51

(There is a tutorial in the first level to get you up and running if you choose to download and test)
    Any and all feedback is very welcome

2. N_Murray

N_Murray

Hello everyone!
    I have just release an update for the beta which fixes a couple of problems that I have been made aware of by some testers.

Changes:
    - Can now shoot through dead enemy bodies.
    - No longer need to arm / unarm the alien (You are now always armed)

As before any and all feedback is welcome!

3. N_Murray

N_Murray

Hi all!
    I have just uploaded the first public release of Escape51, I am hoping this will help get more feedback on things that need improvement.

Changes:
    - Settings menu removed and replaced with much simpler (and more obvious) Audio On/Off button
    - fixed enemies dead bodies moving after death

Get it here: Escape51

I am still looking for as much feedback as possible so please review on the play store or on here please