Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Assets (WIP) Aeon Main Elf Pack

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by DarkGodsLairGames, Oct 10, 2018.

1. DarkGodsLairGames

DarkGodsLairGames

Hello community!

My name is Mikael Bunge and I am a long time modeller with various other areas of expertise. I wanted to bring my first asset pack to the asset store, which I will submit to the review team, when it's done. However, I wanted to show them here, while being work in progress.

It will be a fantasy elf inspired asset pack and I have still a good amount of assets to complete, but I have already 4 fully finished weapons to present you. They are already Unity ready and this video will give you more information:

Screenshots:

The Aeon Main Elf Pack will contain these objects:
    - 1 female elf
    - 9 Weapons (Swords, Bow, Scythe, Spear, Throwing daggers, Knife, Mage staff, Crossbow)
    - 2 Shields
    - 3 Clothing/Armor sets
    - 1 elvish music track
    - Special shaders

- Everything will have 3 LOD levels (LOD0, LOD1, LOD2).
    - Source texture size will be: 2048x2048
    - Up to 4 texture types (Diffuse, Bump map, Roughness map, Metal map)
    - They are properly sized in Unity and properly sized to the character model

Hope you like, what you've seen :) .

Mark_01 and lhide like this.
  2. lhide

lhide

Cant wait to see the next updates, great work!

3. DarkGodsLairGames

DarkGodsLairGames

Thank you! I appreciate it! If any of you have questions about the pack, feel free to ask!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    lhide likes this.