Search Unity

Windows store compiling apps

Discussion in 'Windows' started by KKS21199, Jul 28, 2013.

1. KKS21199

KKS21199

here,

$Screenshot (326).png

i am on x64 processor and i want to build windows store apps, how could i do it, i trued simulating but it gives me error

2. Ostwind

Ostwind

without saying the error no one can probably help

3. KKS21199

KKS21199

you processor is x64 and can;t deploy arm process on x64

4. tswalk

tswalk

hi,

there doesn't seem to be a compatible x64 version of Unity bridge for windows store apps only ARM and x86.

i get these errors:

Warning 6 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "AMD64" and the processor architecture of the reference "UnityEngineProxy", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. New Unity Project

and

Warning 7 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "AMD64" and the processor architecture of the reference "WinRTBridge", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. New Unity Project

after export, the only Players created are x86 and ARM.. eventhough in the documentation it says x64 supported:

http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/Manual/windowsstore-gettingstarted.html

5. tswalk

tswalk

6. KKS21199

KKS21199

i hope so, but i can run it now =D try simulating it and it will give u a simulator to run