The standalone windows player crashes when using OpenGLCore API on high refresh-rate monitors (100/120/144Hz). It appears to crash when Unity is trying to create a device context so no window is created, only an error dialog appears stating that it has repeatedly failed to create a window of the correct resolution (1920x1080). Has anyone else had this problem? Or are you able to test if the same issue occurs for you? I have tested with Unity 2019.1.8f and the problem still exists. This problem does not exist for Unity 2018.3.1f1 or older versions of 2018, however it seems to have been introduced into Unity in a version after 2018.3.1 but I am unsure exactly when. I have been trying to find a work-around or some setting within Unity that would address this issue but have come up empty, and I can't figure out why Unity wouldn't work for this limited set of refresh-rates. To reproduce: - Create a new project - Change the Player Settings -> Other Settings -> Auto Graphics API for Windows, to use OpenGLCore by default - Create a standalone windows build - Run the executable on any PC with a high refresh-rate monitor an observe the crash I have tested using: - Razer Blade 15 laptop (RTX 2070 GPU + 144Hz in-built monitor (running at 144Hz)) running Windows 10 - Multiple Dell Dual Xeon desktops with NVidia Quadro M6000 GPU + 144Hz monitor (running at 100Hz or 120Hz, but seems to work at 60/80/144Hz) running Windows 7 & 10 (tested under both windows versions) All have latest nvidia drivers and windows updates. The issue does not appear using D3D11/12, or when using lower refresh-rate monitors or having the refresh-rate of the monitors reduced (reducing a monitor to 60/80Hz works, but 120Hz is required for stereoscopic quad-buffering).