Search Unity

Windows Security message pops up when trying to access Parse in my Facebook Unity game

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by el-RERS, May 3, 2015.

1. el-RERS

el-RERS

NOTE: This still happens in Unity 5.0.1!!

Since I upgraded to Unity 5 I'm having a HUGE problem. You see, I'm making a facebook game and I'm using Parse to save all the players data. The game was working well until I decided to upgrade to Unity 5... the weird thing is that it works perfectly in the Editor but when I build my game and upload it to facebook and play it from the canvas I get this message:

(The pop up window says in Spanish: "WINDOWS SECURITY - THE SERVERAPI.PARSE.COMREQUIRES A USERNAME AND A PASSWORD")

I know this line of code is the one causing this problem because the message pops up the moment this line is supposed to execute:

IEnumerator LoginToParse()

{ ParseFacebookUtils.LogInAsync(FB.UserId, FB.AccessToken, DateTime.Now);

If I close up that pop up message (which, by the way, I have to do so three times!) my game continues like normal but without any saving to Parse or loading from Parse capabilities.

I'm pretty sure this is a Unity 5 error that I'm not seeing anyone on the web talking about, because when I re-built the game in Unity 4.6 no window appeared and the game worked perfectly.

Any good insight or help about this problem will be greatly appreciated. And sorry for the vad english :/v