Search Unity

[Windows Phone 8] Mock IAP library working, real IAP doing nothing on beta release.

Discussion in 'Windows' started by fendorio, Apr 15, 2014.

1. fendorio

fendorio

[CLOSE]

Hi there,

Firstly I did just write quite a lengthy description of the problem on answers so the link is here:

http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/687351/windows-phone-8-mock-iap-api-working-but-not-on-be.html

So yeah I implemented IAP with the mock IAP library Microsoft provide and it works fine.

By works fine I mean that when the purchase method is executed, it gets executed on the UI thread and the confirmation of purchase messagebox is show. So all's lovely with the Mock library.

However I after implementing the real IAP library into my app it does nothing, no message box's or anything.
    * The method in question is at the bottom of the question linked above, it's just nicer to have it formatted over there on answers.*

This has been causing me a headache all yesterday afternoon,evening and today early morning, late morning and afternoon. So safe to say I'm stumped.

To save repeating myself ,if anyone could look at the question linked and give any insight into it i'd be extremely grateful, if I had enough hair to pull out these days it's safe to say i'd be puling it out right now.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. fendorio

fendorio

Closed.

Yeah seems I shouldn't work late at night. Was a silly question, closed the post on Answers and until I work out if I can delete the thread this comment will have to suffice.