Search Unity

Windows Azure Mobile Services + Unity

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by hrjunker, Apr 27, 2013.

1. hrjunker

hrjunker

Hi everyone

I am currently working on a game/app for Android and iOS where I require to get information from Facebook and use it within my app. Now I have the Prime31 Facebook plugin working, but I require to store the information from facebook in a database, and was thinking about using the Microsoft Windows Azure Mobile Services for this purpose (and other of its features). However as I duck into the field it seems like it is very hard to get it to work with Unity because of the .NET implementation of Unity, and I get this confirmed when trying to install the NuGet package into my Unity project

So my question for discussion is if anyone have tried using Azure services with Unity, and if it is possible at all to use MobileServices with Unity?

2. eivholt

eivholt

Anyone got this working on WP8, iOS or Android?

3. GaryMedina

GaryMedina

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to use Azure as a leaderboard, and Authenticate via Facebook. I have tried Bitrave and Prime 31 and was able to build a Windows 8 (desktop) app through multiple GitHub projects with read and write success.
    I have not been able to get a working WP8 project and have also not been able to get Authentication to work at all.
    I would highly appreciate any help or guidance.

Thank you very much,
    Gary Medina

hrlarsen have you got this working ?