Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Animation Will&Reason - 4x with procedural multi-level dungeons, magic and steampunk

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by imaewyn, Feb 7, 2024.

1. imaewyn

imaewyn

Hi all. I'm developing this game in my free time.

Short Description:
    In an alternative world where the legends of ancient cultures come to life before your eyes and mysterious technologies change reality, guide your people from a simple village to a world-famous kingdom. Build a state, develop the economy, seize territories, fight, choosing one of the development paths: from destructive magic to steampunk. Send heroes into discovered ruins and underground excavations to discover lost secrets from past eras. Fight the gods and save this world.

- Procedural, multi-level locations that can be captured.
    - The choice of one of several cultures, which affects the gameplay and visuals, including in the later stages.
    - Customization of the faction depending on the decisions made by the player, up to the choice of direction of development: magical, technological or classic empire.
    - Dynamic system for studying technology and development.
    - The main quest of confronting a global cataclysm with elements of survival at the state level, and hundreds of side branching tasks.

Ready to discuss ideas and proposals.
    It’s not that I’m putting together a team, but I’ll always be glad to have 3D artists and animators)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
    Billy4184 likes this.
  2. NeilB133

NeilB133

Very impressive, great work! :D

3. imaewyn

imaewyn

Thank you. It's only a small part of work. Destruction and flooding of dungeons should also be added here))

NeilB133 likes this.