Search Unity

Why DELETE my POST, IS NOT DUPLICATED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arcanebits, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcanebits

Arcanebits

Post 1- Unity system says License expired, experienced ZERO support and solved by myself, this on the pay by month system. See my ticket thar clearly explain this...

Post 2- My 1,500.00 USD PERPETUAL Licence of Unity4, say is expired, HOW THAT HAPPEN, this is perpetual.

There is no duplicaction, please read the posts before deletion. The harm was done, I didnt have the chance do do whats needed on the weekend and Unity doesnt seems to care at all.

And im absolutely sure no one will do something about it... but if you run to start a Social Media Ranting, maybe, just maybe you will be heard
    Aldo

2. Arcanebits

Arcanebits

I dont deserve this... My account has expended a couple of thousands on unity... and this is my prize?

3. Ryiah

Ryiah

4. Arcanebits

Arcanebits

5. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Please contact customer support, we can't do anything for you on the forums.

6. Arcanebits

Arcanebits

Hi, I already did, zero answer/support, that why im here... I know you cant do much since this is a forum, but its a legit way to be more open, create a better mindset for the Unity Support, since the general complain is that, here, on forums, things, get done, and in support, well, im still waiting... this creates a forced comparison to be analized and make the adjustments on the weak spots on the support pipeline, who have proben to avandone those who need them and delays answers, just cause the better option is to pay aditional hundreds for some one to care about...
    Not my intention to be agresive or evil, im just using anything at my reach to grab some help.
    Aldo

7. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

When you go you your account page / seats area are you able to remove any licenses? If so, do so then license Unity again if you can. Even I have to contact support with my own licensing issues so don't feel alone here.

8. Arcanebits

Arcanebits

Thats the crazzy part... it was showing no seats, no licenses.. like im not even paying month by month...

9. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

I've let community managers know but I think it's probably going to be a case of waiting for support. Did you try the live chat? Go to support page, click the owl icon and you should have some opportunity to talk to someone.

10. Ryiah

Ryiah

With the source of the problem being Windows Update they're likely bogged down right now.

11. aliceingameland

aliceingameland

Administrator

Hi @Arcanebits - As Hippo has already said, we don't have any ability to resolve your issue here on the forums. However, if you DM me your ticket # I can at least check on it with the support team. When did you submit your ticket to support? The support team are generally quite quick to reply to a majority of people within 24-48 hours, but like @Ryiah says, they are experiencing a busy period due to the recent Windows Update, so wait times are a bit longer than usual.

Ryiah and hippocoder like this.
  12. Arcanebits

Arcanebits

I managed to have activation working, as in te previous thread I commented, I went to the money side of things, there is anorher ¨brother¨ web menu, in that one i can add users, and of course pay for more, there i managed to add users and such, lt was like i was deleted. I repeat myself, in the conventional menu I was non existent. I used it before...

The issue actually is about my unity 4.x version that I need urgently, I got a perpetual licence and I downloaded, installed and not working, Its like I just give away 1,500 USD, zero help or response It says ok thanks you for registering and then its drops me out, sayin license expire... Yes a perptual license expiring...

13. Arcanebits

Arcanebits

Heres the ticket
    Customer Services ticket #498128: “SECOND PROBLEM IN TWO DAYS??

14. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

@Arcanebits one of those is likely not a problem. It's not something I particularly like but I'm sure there are reasons for it.. when you activate a subscription, your old perpetual license is automatically deactivated for a period of, I think, 90 days. No idea why they do this... but it's the way it is and has been and I think it's even documented in the terms you agree to when you sign up for a subscription.

15. Arcanebits

Arcanebits

HI Dustin,
    Havent used that Unity4 for more than one Year, much more than the 90 grace days for when a subscription is activated. It was needed for a specific small bussiness but I had to let it pass thanks to Unity, I know its somehow will be my fault, since its is quite hard to make a company like unity accept they are wrong doing... That is how the world and bussines work for some companies.

Zero answer for any ticket stil, but well, things are the way they are... I will have to accept any threatment from the SERVICE side of things with unity.
    Aldo

16. aliceingameland

aliceingameland

Administrator

Thank you for your ticket number. I'm sorry you are experiencing this frustration and I have relayed this to the support team. Your ticket was created just shy of 24 hours ago at this point, so please be patient and someone from support will get to you as soon as possible. The queue is unusually large at the moment so your patience is appreciated. No one is purposefully trying to ignore you -- there are just also a lot of other people who also are waiting for replies, so I hope you can understand that.

If you haven't heard back by tomorrow and can't wait any longer, you can also try our support Live Chat service which is open on Monday-Friday from 10AM - 11PM (Europe/London time). Just click the black menu in the bottom right-hand corner, and it will expand to display the chat window. (Currently it says "Leave a Message" because it is off-hours, but you'll be able to chat with a live support agent tomorrow during the open hours).

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now since further discussion will not provide solutions beyond what has already been discussed. I realize it can be frustrating, but please do not create further threads about this as that will be considered spam. I hope your issue will be resolved soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.