Search Unity

Which is the best ad mediation service? (Fyber, Appodeal, IronSource, etc...)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aldo, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Aldo

Aldo

I am looking around and saw Fyber, Appodeal and IronSource as possible implementations as an ad service tool but I can't find enough Unity developer reviews about any of this tools.

Which one do you recommend?
    Have you had problems with any of this? (or others)

Any information will be appreciated.

2. Aldo

Aldo

Bump hopping someone knows about the subject

3. p0w1nd

p0w1nd

Bump +1 :D

4. Appodeal_Karina

Appodeal_Karina

All Ad mediation services that you have listed are really great! I can give more info about Appodeal and what makes it different from the other mediation services. First of all, Appodeal doesn't own an ad network and never did. This makes our mediation services completely unbiased. Appodeal was created by developers as an internal service and then grew up to something bigger. In a mobile ad industry built for advertisers, Appodeal puts app publishers first. Totally programmatic (works out of the box) with customizable options. We work worldwide, support all the major ad formats (rew videos, interstitials, banners, native, skippable videos). There is also a 24/7 support, instant payouts, single sdk and one account for all networks (no need to integrate ad networks separately, no adaptors are needed).We support a lot of frameworks and there is a Unity plugin as well ;) I'll be happy to give more info.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  5. mbhagat

mbhagat

@Appodeal_Karina
    One of my game has 40k plus ad impression everyday.
    If my admob RPM is 1.3 how much boost I can guess if I implement appodeal ?

sharkapps likes this.
  6. ClickkyTeam

ClickkyTeam

Hi guys!
    We are currently researching the mobile app development market, and we'd like to know the app developers' opinions on monetization. Will you help us learn more about your needs by completing this questionnaire? Please share this with friends.

7. nobluff67

nobluff67

1. How to you compare to HeyZap?
    2. Do you have to join each network before you can show ads for these networks? Your documentation is vague other than linking admob.

mbhagat likes this.
  8. akashganga7

akashganga7

Appodeal unity support is not good

applovin unity support is good, but this is a CPI network

some people says, chartboost is also good

some people use chartboost and applovin together

that's what I am trying to do now

9. Rabadash8820

Rabadash8820

@akashganga7 For the record, AppLovin and Chartboost are ad networks. The OP is asking about ad mediation platforms. Also, it looks like Appodeal's Unity integration docs have improved a lot since 2018; however, I'm still fairly new to this space so I can't speak to how well it supports Unity vs other ad mediation platforms.