Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Graphics Design Tool Is Best For Making Posters?

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by millerthomas859, May 14, 2021.

1. millerthomas859

millerthomas859

I am a new entrepreneur in the market and as a marketer, it's not easy to spend money on expensive design tools. Especially when you’re running a small or medium-sized business. There are many professional poster maker tools for creating amazing posters such as:

1. PhotoADKing
    2. Canva
    3. Adobe Spark
    4. Crello
    5. Designhill

I have been tried all but all have its unique features and complications.
    Which tool makes it possible to have first positive experiences rather quickly and develop my designs? which tool is includes photography, vector art, and illustrations for you to use, or you can upload your own? I want to create professional business posters, please suggest if anyone had used these tools before for creating posters

2. Mumphy

Mumphy

Hello!

I'm not sure you're going to find the one perfect tool for the job. It might be worth it to check out https://placeit.net/ (under "Designs" > "Posters"). I've used their service for some time, but not specifically for creating posters. I use them for creating mock-ups.

Personally I use the Adobe suite (I'm a graphics designer and illustrator) but it's quite expensive and not quick :) An alternative might be the Affinity suite https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/

Those apps will take some time to get into though, like the Adobe suite, but they are way cheaper than the Adobe apps as you only pay a one time fee.

3. Mauri

Mauri

This hella looks like spam. The majority of the sentences from the OP can be found on a web blog.

4. Mumphy

Mumphy

Haha, and here I thought I was actually helping someone out :D Ah well. I thought he was asking for advice, now I see maybe he was not.

5. BrandyStarbrite

BrandyStarbrite

Yeah, it definitely looks like spam.:p