Search Unity

Question Where to view Cost usage?

Discussion in 'Game Server Hosting' started by CodeMonkeyYT, Mar 8, 2023.

1. CodeMonkeyYT

CodeMonkeyYT

Hi there,

I feel like I'm missing something, I don't see any cost/service usage graphs anywhere.
    If I look under Multiplayer > GSHosting there is nothing on any costs. There are some graphs on "Overview" but don't show anything related to costs.
    Also if I go to Dashboard > Service Usage; I don't see anything related to GSHosting.
    Same thing if I go to Projects > Cost and Usage Reporting; I can see Lobby and Relay but nothing to do with GSHosting.

Maybe it just takes a while to appear?
    I think I enabled GSHosting less than 6 months ago so I think I should still have the starting credit available, where can I find that?

Thanks!

2. CodeMonkeyYT

CodeMonkeyYT

Ok it seems it's simply delayed. Today if I check under Projects > Cost and Usage Reporting; I do see it, apparently I spent $0.26 yesterday.
    Although I still don't see any mention of the starter credit somewhere, could it be that it already expired?

3. Alexis_UGS

Alexis_UGS

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Your starting credit should still be available. One shortcoming we are looking to address is visibility over credit consumption. Right now, the only way for you to know how much you have consumed of it is through your monthly invoice.

The costs and usage dashboard only tells you how much usage you have accrued over a given time period, but it does not tell you how much the credit is left against it.

this will get remedied soon with a dashboard update.

Regards,
    alexis

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023