Search Unity

Where to share my published game?

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ayushnathjha, Jun 4, 2019.

1. ayushnathjha

ayushnathjha

Hi all! I recently launched a 3D endless runner game on Google Play Store. The game has got a new concept, and can be recommended also for brain-hand-eye coordination improvement. It is equally fun and challenging.

I have distributed the links to Whatsapp groups to which I am associated, my Facebook Profile and also posted it on Unity Connect. However, I couldn't gather much traffic on my game. I know my game is good, and from the limited reviews I have got upto now, I can tell that it's really good.

However, more players for my game would mean more reviews, thus helping me in improving my Indie game a lot. Since this is my first project of Game Development. I also can't spend even a single penny for paid reviews or advertisements. So how do I go ahead with sharing my published game and gathering valuable reviews?

Link to the game on Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anj.ambidextrous

Magnumstar likes this.
  2. CyberInteractiveLLC

CyberInteractiveLLC

Try reddit or contacting small youtubers..

Then you can't get much going really, if you can't spend a penny

Edit: Selfish advice but try to reduce required android version to less than 6.0 XD

3. Nathanaji01

Nathanaji01

Make a small trailer video and post it on Youtube. You are likely to get a few views if you have an interesting title preview.

4. Magnumstar

Magnumstar

I dig it, 5 stars from me. A good game to me is a challenging game that has good ambience. Your game has good ambience with that music so it's fun and relaxing to play but challenging, so challenging in fact I couldnt get past first 20 seconds (I'm getting old i.e. slow response)

5. rereverb

rereverb

I'm not an expert but I study cinema and executive production for my concrete short film. And a lot of design in a art college. Probably is basic but you need AIDA:
    AIDA is an acronym that stands for Attention or Awareness, Interest, Desire and Action.
    You need create attention (with first shares, first teasers or trailers, you must to say EY! I'M HERE!), interest (with comments, reviews), desire (with price, puchs, special points of your game) and action (easily way to play). Recently, i receive in my gmail a lot of messages from amazon sellers than said me: ow, I watch your reviews with useful points and I need something like this in my products..., please, i want to sell you one product and if you post a review I will send you the refund. You can do something like that with little youtubers for first comments. I said, I'm not and expert and actions are flexible and different in each work.

It must have a lot of strategy and market study. Probably work with transmedia, hastags and consequently social media work you can win more population in your game.

6. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

You've already done yourself a disservice by releasing your game without any prior hype or development background. With a quality game you believe will have potential you need to set up socials including Youtube, Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter, anything that can showcase your work. Take the Works In Progress forum here at Unity. A lot of attention is brought to games that haven't even been released yet. Build some hype by posting to all your socials when you make good progress. Then you can immediately target 100's of already interested people at launch.