Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Where to post - paid interview for a project market research.

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by sesame_julk, May 21, 2021.

1. sesame_julk

sesame_julk

Hi all, I'm Julek

I'm in the process of establishing a startup that will be developing a technology based on Unity. You can think of it as a set of assets and products that integrate with Unity.

As part of market research, I would like to conduct a series of interviews with a wide range of Unity users in order to find out more about their needs and preferences regarding the products that I plan on building. I have quite a bit of experience in Unity myself and led a team of programmers that shipped a quite successful Unity title. That said, as much as I have opinions on various topics myself, I'd like to make sure that these opinions match what others think.

I would like to conduct the interviews online on something like Zoom. As a token of appreciation for spending time answering my questions, I would like to donate each participant a small gift: a Paypal e-gift card that I hope will be possible to use e.g. on Unity Asset Store [EDITED]

---

My question: which section of the forum would be the best to post such a proposal. It's not exactly a job offer, however it is paid (the gift above). I'm also concerned that if I post it in the job listings section it will only reach people who are seeking a job. This interview proposal is really targeted towards everyone, both active professionals and hobbyists.

I'm new here and certainly wouldn't want to start off by posting something considered inappropriate. Please advise! I appreciate your help!

Last edited: May 21, 2021