Search Unity

1. Are you interested in providing feedback directly to Unity teams? Sign up to become a member of Unity Pulse, our new product feedback and research community.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Where to post - paid interview for a project market research.

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by sesame_julk, May 21, 2021.

1. sesame_julk

sesame_julk

Hi all, I'm Julek

I'm in the process of establishing a startup that will be developing a technology based on Unity. You can think of it as a set of assets and products that integrate with Unity.

As part of market research, I would like to conduct a series of interviews with a wide range of Unity users in order to find out more about their needs and preferences regarding the products that I plan on building. I have quite a bit of experience in Unity myself and led a team of programmers that shipped a quite successful Unity title. That said, as much as I have opinions on various topics myself, I'd like to make sure that these opinions match what others think.

I would like to conduct the interviews online on something like Zoom. As a token of appreciation for spending time answering my questions, I would like to donate each participant a small gift: a Paypal e-gift card that I hope will be possible to use e.g. on Unity Asset Store [EDITED]

---

My question: which section of the forum would be the best to post such a proposal. It's not exactly a job offer, however it is paid (the gift above). I'm also concerned that if I post it in the job listings section it will only reach people who are seeking a job. This interview proposal is really targeted towards everyone, both active professionals and hobbyists.

I'm new here and certainly wouldn't want to start off by posting something considered inappropriate. Please advise! I appreciate your help!

Last edited: May 21, 2021
unityunity