Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to post errors and get help ?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by LAYSOU, Aug 21, 2019.

1. LAYSOU

LAYSOU

hi
    where can i get some help in this forum ?
    thanks

2. Here (Getting Started), in the Editor support forum, in the Scripting forum or any other forum which connects you to the problem you're having. The "General" section of the forum is not support, avoid that.
    You can ask questions right here in your thread.

LAYSOU likes this.
  3. LAYSOU

LAYSOU

I made a game in unity it runs normaly in unity, but when i try to run it in my device it show the error "MyAppName keeps stoping"
    i dont know where the problem is

4. I'm not familiar with mobile development too much, but you can run development build and attach it to the profiler to see what's happening... or ask for help in the "Platforms" forum, there are Android, iOS, etc subforums in there, people who actually are developing for mobiles may help you better then us, generalists.

ps: I'm guessing the mobile development from the "device" and "myappname keeps stopping", so if I'm wrong, please elaborate what device, what you're seeing, etc.

LAYSOU likes this.
  5. LAYSOU

LAYSOU

Thanks a lot for your time

6. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

There's some info here on getting to the player logs from running on Android. The logs might offer a clue as to the issue. Maybe you're running out of memory, or have some other error or something that will end up in the log.

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html