Search Unity

Where to go after the Junior Programmer Pathway?

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by unity_v03QurZQNsIoxA, Mar 3, 2021.

1. unity_v03QurZQNsIoxA

unity_v03QurZQNsIoxA

Hi,

I'm getting closer to the end of this pathway and must say I'm very impressed. In terms of a learning experience, this is masterfully designed. Now, back to the point...

I'm still not sure what to do from here. This course prepares you to take the first Unity Certificate, which is good and all, but I don't believe that will lead me anywhere at this point. I want to keep learning as there's still soo much to learn. I don't feel ready to just jump out on my own and just using YouTube and documentation to move forward.

My goal is to learn how to make AR and VR experiences and learn how to develop organizational learning using Unity. That is sort of my goal, but I'm not there yet. What do you guys suggest? Should I keep on using Unity Learn and keep on adding knowledge, or should I perhaps dive in to a project? Any ideas pointing me in a direction where I can keep on learning well and efficient, would be highly appreciated.

Regards

sercaksoy likes this.
  2. sercaksoy

sercaksoy

hey, we have a lot in common with you.I am thinking of completing tutorials in VR category after the junior programmer pathway. I hope my knowledge would be enough to complete this tutorials.

3. unity_v03QurZQNsIoxA

unity_v03QurZQNsIoxA

Hi!

Great that there are others in the same situation. Got discord? We can link up there if you want.

4. bracknelson

bracknelson

5. unity_v03QurZQNsIoxA

unity_v03QurZQNsIoxA

You're probably right. Just keep on grabbing the good material there should extend and deepen the skills.

6. Bowerss

Bowerss

Hi,

I'm considering new career pathways after Junior Programmer. Actually, I have two (one from Unity and one from Umpqua Community College), but it's not the reason to boast.
    And I'm also interested in summer internships (careers.unity.com)

MUmer009456 likes this.