Search Unity

Where to find good art asset for indie game?

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Bagazi, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Bagazi

Bagazi

Hi, I am a game maker and I works as a programmer in my day-time job . I want to make indie game ,but it seems hard to found partner who good at art design. I am about to find art assets online, I know Unity asset store is a great place for it,but I still want to know the other ways, the more,the better:) And what is the efficient way to find specifical style,for instance, cartoon style?

2. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

Did you try google? If you post a list of sites you already know we may be able to add those you haven‘t found but are worthwhile (if any).

3. Bagazi

Bagazi

4. BABIA_GameStudio

BABIA_GameStudio

Bagazi likes this.
  5. kdgalla

kdgalla

I still haven't found a better place than Unity's official Asset Store. You have the assurance that everything on there is at least meant to be used for game development and compatible with Unity. That's not the case everywhere.

6. Bagazi

Bagazi

For me,it is not matter whether it is compitable with Unity. What I need is the unified style art asset. I often got in a dilemma that for instance I found a asset of "Game enviourment",it is beauty and ok for me.But its kinda not easy to got some other asset that could keep the same sytle ,at least mostly. Maybe I shoud collect more resources...