Search Unity

where to find a beast tutorial. for unity..

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by spaceMan-2.5, Oct 7, 2010.

1. spaceMan-2.5

spaceMan-2.5

Hi.. does someone knows where to find ... i can´t find resources for beast in unity..

thanks..

2. Dreamora

Dreamora

the only resources you will find on the matter are in the documentation and the example video on the unity page as its rather new.
    some unity tutorial pages might have short tuts, unsure

3. spaceMan-2.5

spaceMan-2.5

hmm.. well i guess i can´t expect too much if this is a new tool... thanks anyway !

4. kenshin

kenshin

I am interested too in a good beast-for-unity3d tutorial.

Any other?

5. coin-god

coin-god

Whats wrong with the Unity Reference?

6. spaceMan-2.5

spaceMan-2.5

may be we want in deep tutorials ? :)

7. outtoplay

outtoplay

Wouldn't hold your breath. The UT gang is unsurpassed at releasing cutting edge software, but completely drop the ball at supporting it through training material. And why should they, they're raking in the $$$ without having to produce a single new tutorial.

Go team.... go.

8. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Maybe if you weren't so negative you'd ask nicely for some pointers from the unity team. In my dealings with them, they have gone out of their way to respond if you treat them like you wish to be treated. I think your picture looks like a troll btw.

9. i3DTutorials

i3DTutorials

Hi,

It will please you to know that we are working on releasing the most in-depth training for the Beast renderer that is integrated with Unity. Our new training focuses on using Beast to create next-gen AAA environments within Unity. This is all part of a new training series being created by i3DTutorials, a leader in computer graphics training and Autodesk Authorized Publisher. We create hi-end training for 3dsMax, Maya, Softimage, mental ray, and other computer graphics applications.
    We have been working hard on the only true next-gen game development training for Unity 3.0; it will completely change the way most users work with the Unity3D engine (and what everyone thinks Unity is capable of). As someone that has worked with AAA engines, such as CryEngine and Unreal, I am very excited to share techniques and knowledge that truly taps into Unity's potential. We will be releasing more details when we make our official announcement very, very soon!

10. holmeren

holmeren

That sounds so good!!.... I look forward to see you "pipeline".

11. rockysam888

rockysam888

Looking forward to your tutorial.

12. Ryoni

Ryoni

4 weeks has passed and I'm still holding my breath. Hopefully this will come up soon :)