Search Unity

Where to download the certtificate as pdf on the certification site?

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by dianqiangliu, Nov 2, 2016.

1. dianqiangliu

dianqiangliu

Hello,

I have pass the exam at Unite Melbourne 2016 on 31 Oct, logged on today to the certification site to download my certification, could not find anywhere to download, can any of your guys kindly point to the direction where I can do that?

Also I understand the email will be sent to me after passing the exam, hasn't come through yet, so at this point I cannot even find out what my cerification ID is?

Thanks

2. Pominaus

Pominaus

Don't worry dianqiangliu Mine hasn't come through yet either from the same exam :)

I was talking to someone else who said it took them about 4 days to get the email with the cert ID. I know there was another cert exam the very next day at Unite in LA and one of the guys hasn't gotten their email yet either, so maybe we're just waiting for a script to run on a server somewhere :)

Congratulations on passing!

3. dianqiangliu

dianqiangliu

Hi jjOj,

Thanks for the info bro, congrats on your passing too.
    I've heard people can download their cert from the certification site, I couldn't find any link/button that can do that on the site, wondering if you guys are able to it?

4. Pominaus

Pominaus

Nope same here, it just says that I've completed the test, but it hasn't been updated with the results or certification yet, so I don't think it's been processed through their system yet :( . I was wondering if if it's because a few people in our exam had to have details changed? So maybe our batch of results hasn't been submitted in the back end yet while we wait for someone to update the names and email addresses?

5. dianqiangliu

dianqiangliu

Lol I did read somewhere says that unity enter the exam details manually o_O, that might be the problem here. Haha in any case compare to all the amazing things Unity does, this do seems a bit clumsy for their standard.
    Yeah I will come back and update once I receive the email, thanks for the chat jjOj :p

6. dianqiangliu

dianqiangliu

Update:
    Now I can download the cert from the site.
    Once logged, go to top left corner -> My Activities -> Courses -> Click on the badge icon to download the cert as pdf.
    The ID in the cert works in the lookup site, still no email, but i guess for now its good enough.
    Cheers