Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Where is tiny? not found in PM / 2020.1.2f1 (new 3D prj)

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by signalan, Oct 7, 2020.

1. signalan

signalan

Hi, I was to test newest updates to Tiny, opened a new project (in 3D, but shouldn't be necessarily 2D to search Tiny in package manager right?), searching Tiny returns nothing. I enabled "show preview packages" too, nothing. My version: 2020.1.2f1

Any idea please?

2. Ted_Wikman

Ted_Wikman

Unity Technologies

Hello @signalan,
    In Unity 2020.1 we have updated the list of visible packages in the Package Manager, and hidden some packages that are more experimental than production ready. The Tiny packages and 2D Entities are packages affected by this change.

To add the Tiny packages or 2D Entities to your project, go to the Package Manager (menu: Window > Package Manager). Select the Add (+) button at the upper-left corner of the window, and select Add package from git URL…

Enter:
    com.unity.tiny.all
    or
    com.unity.2d.entities
    into the box and then select Add to download the package and add it to the Project.

For more information about this change, see this blog post, and for a list of the affected packages, see this forum post.

signalan likes this.
  3. CocosGames

CocosGames

Can't wait for production ready tiny.