Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for your feedback on the platforms you use and how you use them. Let us know!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity UI Where is the Unity UI source now?

Discussion in 'Unity UI & TextMesh Pro' started by paulatwarp, Jul 2, 2018.

1. paulatwarp

paulatwarp

It used to be on BitBucket but the latest tagged version there is 2017.3.

I thought it might be included in the reference source on GitHub but if it's in there, I'm not seeing it.

2. Johannski

Johannski

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The bitbucket link is still the correct one as far as I know. Also before unity 2018 it oftentimes took them some time to update the repo, so I guess at some point you will find 2017.4 and 2018 there as well.

3. stgs73

stgs73

Ya, we're needing the UI latest, i see commits in bitbucket but there is no 2018.1 branch etc

4. stgs73

stgs73

Any update to this? We're still using the 2017.3 for overriding some UI for the 2018.2 builds..:/