Search Unity

Where is the spray paint tutorial? I swear I saw it yesterday...

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by artieTwelve, Mar 9, 2017.

1. artieTwelve

artieTwelve

I need someone to confirm I'm not going crazy... on second thought, that might be too much to ask. Yesterday I was looking at the tutorials and came across one that looked like one of the "Let's play" series, but was using particle effect as a spray paint. You could tag the walls and the effects came out as paint in random color pallet,complete with drops bouncing off the walls and floor. It had the same static arm as the Let's play shooters. I was thinking this would be a great demo if I could convert it to VR. But I didn't book mark it because I thought I could find it again.

Could somebody make me look and feel even more stupid than normal and help me find the link? Bonus points if it was in Tutorials all along and I JUST COULDN'T FIND IT.

Thank You.

2. Gametyme

Gametyme

3. artieTwelve

artieTwelve

You are a Gentleman and a Scholar. Unless you are female, in which case you are a Lady and a Scholar. Either way, you are better at this than me. Thanks.

4. Analyst578

Analyst578

Hi artie , did you manage to find the file ? I know its been years but I am trying to build something similar but not VR just simple game if you could navigate me to it , I would be thankful to you

5. theoperator09

theoperator09

bumping this - looking as well