Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the graphics expert?

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by kite3h, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kite3h

kite3h

I am in Korea.

There is spotlight team in Unity Korea.

I heard spotlight korea had HD graphics Expert.

I left a post on the blog of a person who is supposed to be an expert, pointing out the wrong part of his article.

I received a message.

"안녕하세요. 저는 제너럴 플머지 그래픽 엔진 플머가 아니라서 그래픽관련해서 실력이 있지가 않습니다. 클라/서버로 재직한게 엔진보다 더 오래했습니다. 그리고 죄송하지만 댓글은 지웠습니다. 유니티 소속이라 부정적인 피드백을 그대로 둘 수는 없습니다. 유니티가 좋은 안좋든 저는 최선을 다해 회사를 위해 일해야하는게 돈 받고 일하는 직원의 입장이라고 생각합니다. 유니티관련해서 지속적인 평가와 지적 응원합니다. 수고하세요. "

"Good morning. I'm not a general programmer , not graphic engineer, so I do not have the skills to do graphics. It was longer than the engine to serve as a client / server. And I'm sorry I deleted the comment. You can not leave negative feedback because you belong to Unity. Unity is good, but I think that it is the position of the staff who receive the money to work for the company with the best. Continuous evaluation and intellectual support for Unity. work hard."

Where is my graphics expert?

Unity Japan has graphics export.
    Unity China has graphics expert.

Why do not you assign an expert to Korea?

MadeFromPolygons likes this.
  2. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Locked because it's not really what Graphics Experimental Preview forum is for. This forum is for feedback only on the experimental previews Unity provides.

If you have a problem with peripheral things like (lack of) staff support, please PM a community manager, use twitter or contact support. Thanks for understanding, and I am not rejecting your issue, just it's not the correct place for it because your post is about staff and geographic support.

You could even make a post in general discussion and it would be fine. Feel free to include other nations and broaden the topic if you wish.

MadeFromPolygons and quixotic like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.