Search Unity

1. Looking for a job or to hire someone for a project? Check out the re-opened job forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are looking for your feedback about Templates! Tell us about your experiences by taking our survey.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Where is the Exposure node?

Discussion in 'Shader Graph' started by DepressedAndWhatnot, Jan 16, 2021.

1. DepressedAndWhatnot

DepressedAndWhatnot

I'm trying to make a saturation option available in my options screen. I'm trying to achieve this by taking a image in world space and throwing a material with a shader graph onto it so that I can take the image, parent it to the camera or vice versa, and stretch it past the bounds of the camera to simulate screen space. I'm a beginner and I don't know anything about shaders yet, so i'm not really sure if this idea would work, or if it would - how to get the material to display the screen so that I can tint it/de-saturate it/ whatever..

Found this link which has an answer in a forum here that details how to get that effect
    displayed below:

https://forum.unity.com/threads/any-examples-of-scene-color-being-used.717635/

but it's contingent on the exposure node, I believe, in order for it to work. I can't find this node anywhere. How do I get set up so that I can use this node?

Attached Files:

2. DepressedAndWhatnot

DepressedAndWhatnot

Nvm, exposure must be HDRP only, no URP.

Found this and made adjustments to get the effect I was looking for, no exposure node needed.

unityunity