Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.4 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Samsung Certificate Extension

Discussion in 'Tizen' started by nandonandito, Jul 31, 2017.

1. nandonandito

nandonandito

hi dear, i have question about instalation of tizen studio.

so honestly i have to try instal tizen studio and getting success at all in many computer or laptop of my friends to publish game with unity.

but i got a bit problem now, so i have to install Tizen Studio 1.2, and at the part where i must install Samsung Certificate Extension at Extension SDK or Configuration, i still can't see Samsung Certificate Extension. i try to change the package repository url but still at extension sdk i can't see Samsung Certificate Extension.

this is the screenshot :

any idea about that? thankyou so much..

2. sukwon-suh

sukwon-suh

Attached Files:

• ext.png
      ext.png
      File size:
      15.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    nandonandito likes this.
  3. nandonandito

nandonandito

thankyou, i really appreciate.. but its still can't because we cannot connect or use local repository like this picture.

and this is i attached my logs file..

Attached Files:

4. sukwon-suh

sukwon-suh

@nandonandito
    It looks Tizen Studio could not recognize "C#" folder name, so if you move the file on the other place you can install it properly.
    Let me know results.
    Thank you.

unityunity