Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Where is our Publisher Wire Transfer? Zero response from Unity, please respond

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LIVENDA_LABS, Jul 19, 2022.

1. LIVENDA_LABS

LIVENDA_LABS

I have no choice but to post this on the general forum. We have not received two months of publisher payment via wire transfer (to Australia) and have multiple support ticket open including direct messaging Asset Store publisher moderators. It's been 10 days and there is ZERO, no response at all.

We have been a Developer for more than 10 years, please have the courtesy to at the very least respond to something.

A significant reason why Unity is a multi-billion dollar company is because of Asset Store Developers, I'm looking forward to hearing from someone so we can resolve this issue.

2. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Maybe they get fired in the recent layoff. :oops:

3. LIVENDA_LABS

LIVENDA_LABS

Possible, regardless , someone should at the very least respond.

Thygrrr likes this.
  4. LIVENDA_LABS

LIVENDA_LABS

Please, anyone from Unity, PLEASE Respond.

5. gilley033

gilley033

Just to be sure, have you reached the $250 minimum amount required for a wire transfer to be made? The details can be found on this page:

https://support.unity.com/hc/en-us/...and-how-will-I-receive-my-Asset-Store-payout-

Also according to this page, wire payments are made quarterly with one being made on the 15th of July (but sometimes taking until the 21st to clear). Why do you state that it has been 10 days? In reality only 3 business days have passed (as weekends do not count as business days).

MadeFromPolygons and Ryiah like this.
  6. LIVENDA_LABS

LIVENDA_LABS

Yes its above 250, but in our revenue section it doesn't even mention Auto Payout for June, we changed our payout method on the 14of June

7. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

Given the issues with your products such as terrible support and lots of users complaining and reporting this to unity, are you sure you even have any revenue to pay out?

Both of the forum threads for your products show really bad support and lack of replies to users, and the reviews for example for VRSI are so bad I am surprised the asset is still allowed on the store.

Might be worth checking unity have not taken action or something similar, because certainly that would make sense given your poor (non-existent) support. Your website even shows as expired... You might want to take care of these very basic things before complaining about payouts in the general section (i.e. not a support forum) :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    Ryiah, Thygrrr, Luemus and 2 others like this.
  8. LIVENDA_LABS

LIVENDA_LABS

Regardless, we refunded everyone who was not happy. This is a business contract with Unity, if they are not happy after 10 years they should have told us about it, right now they have our money

9. neginfinity

neginfinity

After the introduction of sanctions, certain transactions experienced a slowdown. For example, swift payment can take a month to arrive in some circumstances.

The thing is, this shouldn't affect Australia.

10. gilley033

gilley033

11. AndrewAssetStore

AndrewAssetStore

Unity Technologies

If you've submitted a support request, please follow through with that. If you think there is a delay in response that's out of the ordinary, you can message me the ticket number.

MadeFromPolygons, Ryiah and Thygrrr like this.
  12. LIVENDA_LABS

LIVENDA_LABS

Thank you we finally hear from you, really appreciate it. Just sent you the support ticket numbers.