Search Unity

Where does new tutorial on mobile go to?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deleted User, May 12, 2020.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

I have checked the forum. In the past someone posted a question in Unity answer and was laughed at. If I have information from a tutorial which is not in the unity tutorial main website, how can I give feedback to the Unity team? It concerns the tutorial already given here which is only for mac users. What about windows & linux users? I don't believe the Unity team doesn't know these OS exist. This link is incomplete : https://learn.unity.com/tutorial/building-for-mobile#5c7f8528edbc2a002053b4a1. Or do i just use the tutorial without bothering with the unity tutorial since it can't offer something complete?

2. unit_dev123

unit_dev123

Solution for windows/linux is under first article - is something called 'android.' scroll 1/2 way down

Make sure you have correct gradle version for android, and for apple need developer accnt which you apply for.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  3. Deleted User

Deleted User

ok see it in section 2. But why is the UI in mac? I've seen enough of mac / windows interface to differentiate them.

4. unit_dev123

unit_dev123

Is important to understand mac allows to deploy both ios + android platform, whereas windows and linux is limit to android. So it makes no sense to swap UI to windows just for android deployment

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

ok thank you. Anyway I won't be able to use this tutorial as it's no longer FOC. If you happen to know any other tutorials - within or outside unity forum, please be kind enough to share.