Search Unity

Where did my thread move to?

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by sunandshadow, Jan 12, 2017.

1. sunandshadow

sunandshadow

Last night I made a poll thread asking which types of games people preferred to help develop. I made it in the Design Forum, but maybe it would have been more appropriate in General Discussion? Today when I logged in my Alerts had the number 2 on it but when I checked there was only 1 alert. It said my thread had been moved, but when I clicked the link it said the requested thread could not be found. I looked in My Content and the thread title is not there. I'm fairly sure there was no content in it that would have gotten it deleted - no links to anywhere, no swear words, no insults of anything... so what happened???

2. SaraCecilia

SaraCecilia

Hi, I checked out the log and I think the reason it got removed was because it was in the wrong forums (both Design and General Discussion.) The appropriate section would be the non-commercial collaboration forum.

3. sunandshadow

sunandshadow

I wasn't asking for collaborators. I guess someone thought that because I mentioned that I wanted to know which of the genres I was interested in developing was most popular with other developers.

Edit: Ok I'll remake the poll so it's not specific to my interests.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017