Search Unity

where Can I Get Unity Asset Store Support?I bought a lot from a new Publisher which is gone now.

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by littleTong, Sep 21, 2021.

1. littleTong

littleTong

I bought a lot of resources from the publisher 3D Voxel and Aniworld Design a month or two ago (about 30 3D model assets), and downloaded two or three after the purchase to see if the quality is ok, but I didn’t download it for the time being. Today, when I wanted to download the rest of the resources, I found that almost all of them were Unavailable, and the resource page was gone! That’s right, the two publishers have gone, what should I do now, most of the resources I bought have not been downloaded, and I can’t download them now.
    I sent an email to Unity support for many days and there is still no response. So Who can tell me how should I do to get the assets? Are there any guarantees for buying assets in the Unity asset store?

2. mgear

mgear

3. littleTong

littleTong

Oh my god! I'm so shocked for that....I bought 29models from 3D Voxel just a month ago...

4. brian1gramm1

brian1gramm1

I had several of Rain Entertainments assets and just found out recently the same thing. I haven't heard from Unity either. I"m nervous to ever buy from Unity Asset Store again.

5. littleTong

littleTong

I've received a mail from unity support just now, But I think these ordinary customer service staff are not clear about the real reason, they just told me that the asset is disabled, and whether you download it or not, you can no longer download it, and only refunds to users who purchased 4 weeks before the ban. However, according to the unity staff in the forum, users who purchased after May 1 will be refunded.
    I am going to wait another one to two months to see if I will receive the relevant refund email. If not, then this Everything will break my heart. I just bought the product and most of the products are not downloaded before being banned from downloading and there is no refund. At that time, I will expose the whole incident to remind tens of thousands of game developers that there exists a kind of Official-assisted fraud in Unity store. and for myself ,I bought $5,000 assets in just 5 months, and I buy several hundred dollars of assets every month. and I don't think I will buy any assets anymore unless I get a refund for the unavailable assets. Snipaste_2021-09-22_09-13-34.jpg

brian1gramm1 likes this.