Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

When will Linux become official?

Discussion in 'Linux Editor' started by Joejoepie, Jun 4, 2017.

1. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

Yeah it really should work, but please can you post about your difficulties on https://forum.unity.com/forums/graphics-experimental-previews.110/ as well? it's more visible to the team, mention your graphics drivers etc. I don't actually see a reason why it wouldn't work but then, I don't look at this source every day :)

If it's possible to file a bug report and post the case number in that thread or topic (they'll email you it) then this will further increase chances (if reporter works on linux....) :D

2. FENIX2801

FENIX2801

I have been using the Unity Linux editor for a while, and it is awesome!, i haved only a few problems that i can solved them so easy. As i see, maybe the editor could have an official release this year.

Thank you devs for this amazing work!

PixelJ and Shinobi1507 like this.