Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Discussion When trying to build it says cannot open gameassembly.dll

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Mingmmmm, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Mingmmmm

Mingmmmm

统一:2021.3.13f1c1
    vs:2022
    When trying to build it says cannot open gameassembly.dll

I try to add some code, but can't build successfully
    Code (CSharp):
    2.   <ItemGroup>
    4.    <!--Add this line-->
    6.     <Content Include="$(UnityWSAPlayerDir)Players\UAP\il2cpp\$(PlatformTarget)\$(Configuration)\baselib.dll" />
    8.     <Content Include="$(SolutionDir)build\bin\$(Platform)\$(Configuration)\GameAssembly.dll" />
    10.     <Content Include="$(SolutionDir)build\bin\$(Platform)\$(Configuration)\GameAssembly.pdb" />
    12.   </ItemGroup>
    I uploaded the log when I build

Attached Files:

2. Mingmmmm

Mingmmmm

I checked the changelog of Unity, and the problem of not being able to generate the dll was solved by upgrading to the latest version.

3. Mingmmmm

Mingmmmm

But I encountered a new problem, when I was debugging
    "Il2CppMethodPointer returnValue = il2cppPInvokeFunc(____0_del_MessageData_marshaled);#endif"
    will break with an exception,I'm a uwp novice, I don't know how to locate the problem at all:(

4. Mingmmmm

Mingmmmm

This is the log when I debug and run, please help to check

Attached Files: