Search Unity

Question When Play Games Or Run Software, The Blue Screen Appears

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArthurTuttle, Nov 23, 2022.

1. ArthurTuttle

ArthurTuttle

Hello friends, I have been having a serious issue on my Windows 10 computer. When I play games or run heavy software like Adobe, and Photoshop on my PC, I get a blue screen on the display. I dont know what could be the issue. I guess it is the graphics card issue. I am not able to upload the screenshot here. It is my graphics card Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti. Could anyone please help me to fix it? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

2. burningmime

burningmime

Not sure if this is the best place to ask. A blue screen is a hardware or driver issue. Update your drivers. But usually it's either something overheating and/or something physically broken (eg water spilled on your PC; you dropped your laptop and a piece came loose, long-term heat damage or damage from under/over voltage, a cord not completely plugged in, a screw came off and fell onto the wrong thing, hardware was from a bad batch, etc).

3. ArthurTuttle

ArthurTuttle

Thank you for your suggestions. You are right, it was the driver's issue. Because when I updated the Graphics driver and play a game for a while, I did not get any blue screen. Anyway thank you and also thanks to this article that help me to solve it easily.

4. MelvMay

MelvMay

Unity Technologies

The General Graphics forum is for Graphics issues using Unity, not solving graphics card or PC issues.

There's plenty of other online support forums for that.

I'll move this post out of a Unity Support forum.

Thanks.

ArthurTuttle likes this.