Search Unity

When Is Unity 5 Engine Going Live On Wii U?

Discussion in '5.3 Beta' started by jetfire, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetfire

jetfire

I would like to know when Unity 5 Engine is out of Beta and live on the Wii U? I want a game for it to come out. Can someone tell me when this is going to happen this year? i know we only have one month to go for 2015, but i would like to get a heads up on this. also is the Web Player for PC only? and will i need to get the updated version?

I would like a reply back on this

Thank you
    Jetfire

2. Ostwind

Ostwind

Unity 5 has been out of beta for over half year and Wii U support been out there for registered Nintendo developers for a long time?

Web Player is for Desktop only and being slowly replaced by WebGL in the future.

3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

Yeah, it's not Unity's responsibility to give you access. Console development requires going to the console manufacturer first, so please do that. Nobody at Unity will be able to give you access.

4. jetfire

jetfire

I mean is Unity 5 on Wii U to submit their games to launch this year? or are they waiting on e next update 5.3 to come out of Beta. Cause it's been over a few weeks. Thanks

5. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

Please refer to the private development forum for wii U developers. Public forum isn't the place for this, so I have to lock this thread now, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.