Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question When I build it on the actual Android device, a problem occurs.

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by Mine_Kei, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Mine_Kei

Mine_Kei

Hi.
    About Unity Mediation (Beta), when I build it on the actual Android device, a problem occurs.

Code (CSharp):
    1. try
    2. {
    3.     InitializationOptions initializationOptions = new InitializationOptions();
    4.     initializationOptions.SetGameId(my_gameid);
    5.     await UnityServices.InitializeAsync(initializationOptions);
    6. }
    7. catch(Exception e)
    8. {
    9.     //error
    10. }
    error:
    Request to https://mediation-instantiation.prd.mz.internal.unity3d.com/v1/initialize failed due to java.io.IOException:
    Instantiation Service initialization request failed with http status code 404 and server response: game init not found for game id: (my_gameid)

No problem with the Unity editor, test ads? Is displayed,
    However, when I build it to an .abb file, upload it to google play console, download it to the actual machine in the internal test and execute it, I get this error and Initialize fails.

Maybe it's because I haven't registered my Android Store ID in the Unity Gaming Services Monetization Settings.
    I don't have an Android Store ID yet because this app is for internal testing only. Is this the cause? Or is it some other cause?

2. Mine_Kei

Mine_Kei

It has been resolved.

DeclanMcPartlin likes this.
  3. kasimridvan

kasimridvan

same problem occurs to me. How did you solve?

4. minus4games

minus4games

Same here... any hint?