Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

When do you think the official realise will be? And what will there be in the free verson.

Discussion in 'Unity 5 Pre-order Beta' started by Survivorman198, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Survivorman198

Survivorman198

Unity 5 is going to have many usefull fetures that we all want like physical shading and more.

unity 5 pre order is already out but when do you think it will be out to buy/download for free.

Post your ideas and what is your best thing in unity 5

rakkarage likes this.
  2. Jaimi

Jaimi

My guess is that the big announcement next tuesday is announcing the release.

3. shkar-noori

shkar-noori

Next week is release week IMO.

4. DennG

DennG

I think it will be released during the GDC next week.
    I'm curious what will be announced beside of the release of 5.0.

5. mh114

mh114

Indeed, I'm personally hoping for more sane mobile Pro-addon pricing (as a mobile developer, 3 x $1500 is quite expensive), but won't be holding my breath for that one.. :)

6. SurvivalMachine

SurvivalMachine

If they release it at GDC, I'm guessing they do it on Tuesday because it's Unity Developer Day.

7. Survivorman198

Survivorman198

So cool I hope one of the features in the free verso is the physically based shader that they are adding. I know there is stuff for that on the asset store but the good one I use is bugged. the other think I am hoping for is real time shadows on point, and spot lights the add the directional light.

one feature I don't think they will add is the reflections and some of the others but add some stuff in unity 4 pro.

8. Carpe-Denius

Carpe-Denius

The shader should be in the free version. This was declared several times in this board.

9. Survivorman198

Survivorman198

I hope that they will include reflections witch they might not