Search Unity

1. The 2022.1 beta is now available for testing. To find out what's new, have a look at our 2022.1 beta blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Wheel Collider Locked

Discussion in '5.4 Beta' started by Reanimate_L, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Reanimate_L

Reanimate_L

Is it just me or wheel collider parameter in latest beta are locked?
    like i can't change any parameter at all.

Drenghel likes this.
  2. Drenghel

Drenghel

Yeah and more than blocked, i get that error message spammed in the console :

Code (CSharp):
    1. InvalidOperationException: The operation is not possible when moved past all properties (Next returned false)
    2. UnityEditor.StructPropertyGUILayout.GetChildrenCount (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/StructPropertyGUI.cs:34)
    3. UnityEditor.StructPropertyGUILayout.GenericStruct (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/StructPropertyGUI.cs:19)
    4. UnityEditor.StructPropertyGUILayout.WheelFrictionCurve (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/StructPropertyGUI.cs:14)
    5. UnityEditor.WheelColliderEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/WheelColliderEditor.cs:49)
    6. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor editor, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1235)
    7. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

Issue not present in b20

3. Arnklit

Arnklit

Yeah frozen for me as well in B21. The first time I ever need the thing and now it's broken :p. Let's hope it's resolved in the next release.

4. Reanimate_L

Reanimate_L

is anyone already submit a bug? if not i'll do it.

5. Reanimate_L

Reanimate_L

6. DiegoR

DiegoR

Same occurs on version 5.4b22 :/

7. DiegoR

DiegoR

Does anybody know in which beta version this bug was introduced?

I've tried on b21, b22 and 5.5a1. It's present in all versions.

8. Reanimate_L

Reanimate_L

well i just get report that they able to repro the bug and it should be fixed in the next release.
    and. . . . we only have access to open beta which is B21, so i'm not sure about the other version.
    Edit B22 just released, so i don't think it fixed in B22 since i just report the bug at the same day B22 go public.

9. Drenghel

Drenghel

[730289] Windows Store: fixed WheelCollider on x64 (NullReferenceException occurring).
    in 22, I'm currently downloading it, I'll let you know if it's fixed

10. DiegoR

DiegoR

The bug is still present in b23 but seems to be fixed in the following beta version.

11. Arnklit

Arnklit

In case anyone is still experiencing this, as a workaround, you can right click on the inspector tab and set the inspector to Debug mode and then change the attributes.

unityunity