Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the best path to certification

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by denwmedia, Aug 20, 2018.

1. denwmedia

denwmedia

I was wondering if the training classes on the Unity website were sufficient enough to take me to a certification level. I have a beginners experience using the Unreal engine, but no experience with C#. So if anyone could suggest a learning path, preferable someone who has taken the journey I would really appreciate your input.

2. kamran-bigdely

kamran-bigdely

I was Unity Certified Developer (this certification has expired though). I would recommend to study for Unity Certified Associate first. To do that:
    1 - Follow a beginner-friendly tutorials such as Zombie Toys or Swords and Shovels
    2 - Download exam objectives for Unity Certified Associate and make sure you know all the stuff there.

The next certificates would be Unity Certified Programmer or Unity Certified 3D artist.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  3. Trucce

Trucce

The exact path to be certified is to take knowledge from different platforms and will take any valid and updated practice exams from this website or any other website which is providing valid and updated exam questions along with answers.

4. vivekrajliwal

vivekrajliwal

Where would I learn the gaming c# language

5. Helladah

Helladah

in the magic kingdoom of IusedToBeAstandarCode