Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the Unity support answer time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by raz_bt, May 14, 2019.

1. raz_bt

raz_bt

Hi everyone!

How long does it take for Unity support to reply? I sent them a message a few weeks ago with no answer and sent them the message again last week. The message is related to a Unity Plus subscription invoice. I sent the message using this form https://unity3d.com/contact/get-in-touch. I received an email saying that someone from Unity will answer me very soon but nothing happened.

So does anyone know how long it takes for them to answer?

Thanks!

2. TonyLi

TonyLi

It can take a few weeks to respond to bug reports, but sales & billing questions should be faster. Check your spam folder in case their reply ended up there. If not, follow up again.

3. Marble

Marble

I came here to ask the same question!

I contacted Unity sales using the web form here three times over the past three weeks, and nothing. I'm part of an edu institution with end of the year money to spend on a bunch of edu Teams licenses; the money has a time limit before it expires, and no one at Unity seems to want it!

I contacted the tech support (ticket) staff at the one-week point and they actually responded, saying that they'd pass on my inquiry to someone who can help, but that someone still hasn't been in touch.

It seemed rude to resort to a public forum to get noticed, but I think Unity would rather make the sale than lose it?

Maybe eyes on this thread will get us both noticed.

4. AndersMalmgren

AndersMalmgren

I have never had more than a few days on mine

5. unity_qzKemeOLiFA8YQ

unity_qzKemeOLiFA8YQ

They don't answer at all. My two support emails are unanswered for 3 monts now.

6. AndersMalmgren

AndersMalmgren

Interestesting, are you on plus or pro? I'm on plus license always respond within days

7. Andy-Touch

Andy-Touch

A Moon Shaped Bool Unity Technologies

It depends on which path of support you are taking. Support ranges in quality/price/response time from 'Free' all the way through to 'Enterprise'.

8. Marble

Marble

That makes sense, but where does "Education," from this page, fall on the spectrum? Our institution has many Pro licenses and I want to add around 70 more seats of Unity Teams Advanced, but on Wednesday it'll have been 4 weeks and several attempts since I first tried to make contact.

Our IT dept says they don't have direct contact info from previous dealings on record, so as far as I know it's my only way in.